lunes

Dear diary

I have to decided to take English lessons to improve my skills in this language. I'm not even close to be good in this field. And in order to practice and improving, some post will be written in English. I was thinking in write my comun days, like a diary ñ___ñ. So, any advice or correction, feel free to leave a comment.

Well, let's star.

I will tell you about my weekend.

On saturday I woke up early in the mornig to go to play basketball with my brothers and a couple of friends. After I had to go buy some CD's to the D.F. It's a bit annoying to me because it takes 2 hours to go and two hours to back and only fifteen minutes to buy the merchandise. It's a big waste of time.

Later in the evening my second English class. The topic: One person in the history or in your life you admire and why. It was easy to research what I had thought about. Mayan Culture. But It was hard to explain in my own words to the class, anyway, we have a great time.

At night we had a show with the band. But it's the same every time we are invited to play and share stage with another bands. The audio equipament is very bad, the schedule sucks and you end up playing two hours after they had agreed. But in spite of that we play great and turned on to the public. So, In general, it was great.

Yesterday Sunday, we celebrated my youngest brother's birth day. My parents made Pozole and preparated tostadas de pata. jajaja. Later we cut the chocolate cake. All was very taste.

I don't remember what more did in this weeken. Maybe is laziness I have today.

I'm reading you later.

Have a nice day. ñ____ñ

1 comentario:

  1. Wow! It seems you really did have a nice weekend! :D

    I also used to play with a band, and I agree with you: you never play as the schedule says. But we had fun, anyway. When you are on stage, you really enjoy it.

    Good luck with your English lessons, you do it very well n_n
    And happy birthday to your brother!

    :)

    ResponderEliminar