martes

Hey friends! A new day! Today I woke up feel like eating a big shrimp pasty, that or a big shrimp cocktail. Anyway. Yesterday was relax, but the time went by so fast. I was just reading and it was four and thirty then I go on reading, again turn to see the watch and read: Quarter before six. What the Hell?! I just blink for a moment and read a couple pages. Dammit.

Well, every year the moths runnig faster. I remembrer when we were children. Vacations was so long. But we grew up and then the time was very short. Now, I get older every day faster. I 'm thinking to change of job.

Again, I woke up in early in the mornig to take a breaf breakfast, it supposes give me energy for training, but I fall sleep again and could not wake up on time. I must keep awake until the time to go to boxing training . I have to make a big effort for go to the bed earlier.

See you later! Be happy and smile!.

1 comentario:

  1. Mis días son lentos y pesados, pero igual soy feliz, y me rio de la gente :)

    ResponderEliminar